The entire MOSA Oral Maxillofacial and Dental Implant Surgery team is excited to resume both emergency and elective treatments again and fulfill your oral health needs. We are scheduling appointments now.
Our Doors Are Open
For Our Community
We are now scheduling appointments. If you need oral surgery care, our team is here for you.
If you cannot visit the office, we are offering online video consultations for you to be evaluated by a specialist.
Keeping You Safe
We are taking additional measures to ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff while our office remains open.
Our Commitment to Health & Safety
As always, our practice takes every precaution to keep patients and staff safe and healthy. While we have always adhered to and exceeded the standards for decontamination set by OSHA, we are going one step further and incorporating the latest CDC guidelines.
The Measures We Are Taking To Protect Our Patients
We ask you to keep the following in mind prior to and during your appointment:
- All patients and staff will be screened, which includes a temperature check and health assessment.
- We will offer touchless check-in.
- We will schedule to help decrease the number of people in the practice and to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- We will continue to wear personal protective gear which includes gowns, gloves, masks, and eye shields.
- We will continue to use hospital-grade disinfectants to clean all high touch surfaces and each treatment room before and after each patient.
- We will continue to practice the latest in sterilization protocols to maintain the health and safety of our patients.
- We will use US-made supplies when possible.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO PATIENTS: If you or someone in your household have a fever, cough, or flu-like symptoms, please stay at home and don’t come to the practice. Your doctor may request an online video consultation if you are displaying symptoms.
At MOSA Oral Maxillofacial and Dental Implant Surgery, we appreciate the ongoing support from our patients, referring providers, families, and friends. Thank you for your patience and cooperation while these measures are put into effect.
For questions or clarification about these measures, please contact us either at our Monterey or Salinas locations. To reach us in Monterey, please call: (831) 373-2967. To reach us in Salinas, please call: (831) 757-5291.
Schedule Your Appointment Today
Call our office to schedule an appointment for any procedure.